ESTEEM is offering E-Learning Day With the announcement of our local schools going to full distance learning on November 30th, we are excited to offer Esteem E-Learning Camps with 2, 3 , 4 and/or 5 day/week options! Camp is geared towards Kindergarten-8th graders. Both boys and girls are welcome and of course siblings can come too!
- Please register at https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/esteem.
Please select E-Learning Camps 20-21.
- Space will be limited please register today.
- We have 2, 3, 4 & 5 day options available.
- If you are interested in drop in options, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration will be month to month. With the school districts evolving learning plans, we will send out registration monthly, as needed.
HOURS & LOCATION-
- E-Learning Camp will be held at our Plymouth location
- 8:30am - 12pm. Please make sure you are prompt in picking up your child.
-Non-school days are not included in your e-learning registration.
- We will offer full day camps on non-school days. Additional information will be sent out and found on our member portal under the tab Special Days and Camps.
MEALS & SNACKS-
- We will take a breaks during the morning hours for snack time. Please send snack(s) from home that are nut free.
- We will not be providing snacks.
- Snacks will be eaten in a designated area to ensure Covid protocols are followed.
- There will not be time allotted for breakfast and lunch at E-Learning Camp The kids should eat before they come and wait to eat a full lunch until after e-learning camp is done for the day.
DISTANCE LEARNING SUPPORT-
- Esteem Staff will assist students with their technology, ensure they are joining all their scheduled live Zoom meetings and provide general school work support.
- An activity break will be taken in the morning and when school work is complete, the kids will have activities and games provided for them.
- If your student anticipates finishing their work within 1.5 hours, please send a book or a quiet activity for them to do while the other students complete their work.